Catwalk Communications provides a number of services as described on the Sample Projects page. However, we also have resources available on referral. For example, Catwalk provides editorial services - i.e. reading for clarity and consistency in content, as well as organizational structure of the text and more. However,
- We can refer clients to highly experienced and specialized editors for business books or children’s books.
- We can identify expert proofers
- We can identify resources for self-publishers.
- We can identify resources for clients who wish to import soft goods or print overseas.
- We can provide suggestions for persons who want guidelines for writing a patent or a business plan.
Timelines for publication design, layout and editorial services vary, of course, based on content. We are happy to discuss your specific projects in some detail based on our past experience.
- For example, a 200 page b/w text book with several graphics or charts, a Table of Contents, and About the Authors section, and all introductory sections including testimonials (not including references or indexing) might take approximately 60 hours to render. Where design elements are needed, research, editorial services, etc., more time will be required.
- A simple website might take three days to render and produce content.
- A brochure might take a week or two to finalize.
Rates are $35/hour for all projects. All projects are billed monthly or at a maximum per month (for example, 10 hours per month) based upon your budget and timeframe for completion. Payment is due within 14 days. Written contracts are required.
For personal consultation and project consideration, please send inquiries to:
Payments for all services may be made through PayPal.
We will begin accepting credit cards Fall 2008.
Details will be provided upon contract agreement.